Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Romeo and Juliet Code by Phoebe Stone

"I was always told that my dad, Danny, loved danger."

The summary is hidden because it may contain spoilers. If you would like to read the full summary, simply use your cursor to highlight the next few lines and it will magically appear.

Summary: During World War II, eleven-year-old Felicity is sent from London to Bottlebay, Maine, to live with her grandmother, aunt, uncle, and a reclusive boy who helps her decode mysterious letters that contain the truth about her missing parents.

Scholastic; 296 pages

2 comments:

Mary W said...

I did like this book. I felt like the characters were well developed. I would recommend this book to others, but at the same time, I don't feel like it had the stand out quality I am looking for in a Newbery.

Mary said...

Thanks for your comment. I agree that the character development was well-done.