Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Palace Beautiful by Sarah DeFord Williams


"My sister Zuzu says no one can remember the day they were born, but I do."

The summary is hidden because it may contain spoilers. If you would like to read the full summary, simply use your cursor to highlight the next few lines and it will magically appear.

After her move in 1985 to Salt Lake City, thirteen-year-old Sadie finds a journal in a hidey-hole in the attic, and along with her sister and new friend she reads about the influenza epidemic of 1918.

Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons/Penguin Group, 232 pages

2 comments:

Peaceful Reader said...

This is on my Titlewave order and I can't wait to get it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for including my book in this list! I hope you enjoy it.

I see that your library is located in Indiana. Part of my next book is set in southern Indiana where a lot of my family live. I spent a fair amount of my childhood living in central Indiana. What a lovely state to call home!

-Sarah DeFord Williams